Plush bag charms in high demand among young Korean women
简介It may seem somewhat ironic to call a fluffy doll ornament adorning a handbag a "key ring," as it se ...
It may seem somewhat ironic to call a fluffy doll ornament adorning a handbag a "key ring," as it seemingly serves no practical purpose and has no keys attached.
Instead, it's all about the aesthetic for many young Koreans, who embellish their bags with these key rings, also known as bag charms.
"I visited a cafe in Seoul's Yeonnam-dong with my friends and decided to get this fleecy bear for my bag," university student Park Ji-soo said after buying a white bear bag charm.
"I wasn't aware that this was a fad in South Korea, but I've noticed a surge in stores selling a wide range of bag charms these days."
More and more shops are stocking a variety of bag accessories, cashing in on the desires of collectors like Park.
The Record Label Industry Association of Korea’s petition to revise the ticket scalping law submitte ...
일본 정부가 구매 의사를 밝힌 미국산 토마호크 미사일. AFP=연합뉴스북한은 일본이 장거리미사일 조기 배치를 비롯해 미사일 방어 및 반격 능력을 강화하겠다는 계획을 밝힌 것에 대해 ...
For Mr. Tongue, this was both a point of excitement and caution, especially in Korea.“Because it is ...
- Dog meat group threatens to release 2 million dogs near presidential office
- Argentinian politician's old tweet mocking BTS angers fans
- 김웅 "이준석 사면은 내부총질·해당행위…마녀재판 맞았던 것"
- Italian architect Franco Mancuso donates archives on Korean Pavilion at Venice Biennale
- HiteJinro soju seeks bigger footing in UK
- Samsung SDI logs record
Spike in camping enthusiasts in Korea, yet camping etiquette lags behind
Meta fails to provide communication channel in Korea: lawmaker
Prestige Biopharma eyes complete value chain
Samsung Biologics quarterly sales hit W1tr for first time
Court clears cabbie in death of passenger who jumped out of moving taxi
Hyundai Mobis Q3 net jumps 78% on sales growth of key components
- [Today’s K
- [KH explains] Hyundai to sell vehicles on Amazon in US sales push
- Samsung sets up control tower for new growth drivers
- [Herald Interview] Korea ramps up high
- [Herald Interview] Nam Woo
- 홍준표, 하태경 종로 출마 선언에…"주사파 출신이 갈 곳 아니다"
- American investigated for ‘teeth grinding’ graffiti across Yongsan
- Speculation grows over Yoon's looming Cabinet shakeup
- 尹, 과학기술자문회의와 오찬 “예타 간소화·예산집행 유연화 필요”
- Two dead in Gyeongju construction site collapse
- S. Korea, Britain forge strategic partnership on ODA projects
- 내년 총선, 정부여당 견제론 44% 지원론 44% '동률' [NBS]
- [From the Scene] Jewel Changi offers glimpse of how to make airport fun
- 6 pct of executives in S. Korea's top 100 firms women: data
- [KH Explains] Why Apple's iPhone15 is selling better in Korea than China, Japan
- 한동훈 “나는 스타장관 아니다, 여당 아닌 야당이 날 띄우는 것"
- 김웅 “한동훈, 돌 좀 맞고 욕먹더라도 강남 3구서 출마해야”
- City becomes attractive when social minorities are empowered: Seoul mayor
- Ready meals gain attention at 2023 Coex Food Week
- PKM Gallery sheds light on Toby Ziegler, Kwon Jin
- [Herald Interview] Former Treasure member Bang Ye
- [Herald Interview] ‘Digital paradigm shift to VR will happen 2026’
- Seoul shares almost flat after Fed minutes, Nvidia results
- S. Korea elected as member of UNESCO World Heritage Committee
- 이상민 “민주당 지도부 아무도 연락 없어, 어느 정도 마음 정했다”
- LG Energy Solution names new CEO to propel growth
- 이원욱 “이재명, 최강욱 징계 반발하는 개딸과 이별해야”
- Fifty Fifty enters Billboard's year
- [From the Scene] Incheon Airport goes global to Batam, Indonesia